Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Friday, April 10th, 2009

I am putting no expectations on myself today……to work……….to go………..to act. Today I just want to be. Lord come. I understand my story being a small subplot of the bigger story…………..The story of life … The story of Christ….God’s redeeming Sacrifice. Lord Come. The depth of the significance of my contribution is entirely dependent on HIM……..as is my joy. my peace, my salvation, my healing, my growth. …….. Lord Come. I really have no say in the future but only the comfort that H E is in control and H E will be there. And H E is here. Lord Come. This life, this story………….played out in day in day out seemingly insignificant dramas that bring conflict to my mundane hours, is mine only if I take it up. I choose not to today. I only desire one thing………in this moment.....

.............H I M….Lord Come.

No comments: